– prayer is most important-”My house shall be called a house of prayer” (Isaiah 56:7).
– As a worshiping family, we build our relationship to God through celebrating with all nationalities, cultures, and generations through exciting blends of praise and worship.
– Equipping people to evangelize this community by utilizing every God-given resource to reach people with the good news through the love of Jesus Christ.
– Encouraging people to read, meditate, and memorize the scriptures and “grow in the grace and in the knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ” (2 Peter 3:18 KJV).
– As a caring family, we build relationship with each other in small groups, praying for each other and ministering in time of need.